Gyaru Card ☆


Hellooooo!! 

Today's post is 100% in English bc I want to practice and improve! ヽ(・∀・)ノ (I know I'm going to make a lot of mistakes, sorry in advance). Also, I feel bad for my non-Spanish readers bc the Google Translator plugin is terrible (#><), so I'll try to have a bilingual blog from now! Wish me luck ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

A few days ago was reading some gyaru blogs, and I saw this interesting Gyaru Card (I like to make challenges/tags/Q&A and stuff like "get to know me") made by Leia (a cute gyaru from Italy), so... I'm going to create my version! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) Let's go!

 Your Nickname/Gyaru/Blogger name:
Exilia  / HeyExilia on social media╰(▔∀▔)╯

 Birthday:
31/05/1991. Yes, I'm turning 30 this year... (。T ω T。)

 Zodiac Sign/Blood Type:
Gemini (♊︎) / 0-

☆ Your Style:
Rokku/GILFY style (very soft and casual version xD) 

☆ Fav Style:
Rokku/GILFY style ♡

☆ Fav Era/Year:
2008~2014! Those years rokku became so popular, and all the mags were full of super inspiring outfits and makeups, and brands like GILFY were super popular too! (*^^*)♡

☆ Top 5 Jap Gyaru models:

1. Maipuu / Mai Miyagi [Ameblo / Instagram]


Okay, let's start with the QUEEN. Some months ago was looking for scans from old JELLY's (from 2008 to 2014), and I fall in love with all the JELLY girls... especially with Maipuu and Maichi. I love how charismatic they are in all articles and photoshoots. And usually, they modeled for GILFY catalogs and mooks too, so... pure perfection. ♡

2. Maichi / Maiko Takahashi [Ameblo / Instagram]


JELLY QUEEN number 2 (⌒▽⌒)☆. She was one of the most representative, famous, and charismatic models of the JELLY mag. Also, she was the image of some brands like Jerry Girl, Narvanna Wig, Aroot, Bless Tokyo, Juriano Jurrie, etc.

3. Manya / Manami Suzuki [Ameblo / Instagram]


Everyone involved in the community knows who Manami Suzuki is (or Manya). It's impossible doesn't know her name. I liked her a lot when she was at EGG magazine and especially when she modeled for Backs ('。• ᵕ •。`). 

4. Maaami [Instagram]


My gosh, I'm obsessed with this cutie, and his smile (♡°▽°♡) when I saw EGG's new-generation models for the first time, Maaami immediately caught my attention. She looks pure, funny, and a lovely person (*≧ω≦*), and I love her makeup and outfits!

5. Kyiiripu [Instagram]


Her eye make is EVERYTHING (*♡∀♡) The QUEEN of EGG's new generation models. She has a lot of potentials and gives off 100% gyaru spirit.

☆ Fav Magazine:
EGG was the first gyaru magazine I discovered which I have a special affection, but actually, I get more inspiration from old JELLY's ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

☆ Top 5 Brands:
Can I put GILFY 5 times? (´ ∀ ` *)...

1. MAISON GILFY (メゾンギルフィー)


No more words, GILFY is love, GILFY is life... best Japanese brand EVER!

2. BACKS (バックス)


If you love GILFY, you love Backs too. I'm obsessed with their unique aesthetic (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚ (monotone colors, menswear styling, cropped pants/shorts, ankle boots, tick-rimmed glasses, and of course all their denim pieces and sets...).

3. JSG (ジェーエスジー)


I have a strange relationship with this brand (; ̄Д ̄). I like it a lot, but I would never wear an entire JSG outfit (bc I don't like haady). So I love some specific JSG items (one of them, the famous English flag sweater that you'll see a few outfits below ('ω `♡)).

4. d.i.a (ダイア)


D.i.a, another super popular brand I like for two reasons: first, their AMAZING belts, a must item in all gal's closet╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Aaaand second, their clothes with bohemian touches (a lot of feathers!).

5. Ghost of Harlem (ゴーストオブハーレム)


A lovely brand (because of Sakurina, basically), I like it a lot, but I didn't have any items yet x'D. When I'm satisfied with my GILFY clothing collection, I'll start buying GOH clothes! (♡°▽°♡)

☆ Top 5 Inspo Coords:

Hard decision, these are just a few examples! („ಡωಡ„) 


☆ Top 5 Your Coords:

 
I've tried using different brands and not only total "GILFY co*des" xDD

Outfit 1:
  • Jersey & top: JSG
  • Shorts: Maison Gilfy
  • Boots: AliExpress
  • Accessories: choker from eBay

Outfit 2:
  • T-shirt: Stradivarius
  • Shirt: Maison Gilfy
  • Skirt: Pimkie
  • Boots: Dr. Martens
  • Accessories: Maison Gilfy necklaces and bracelets

Outfit 3:
  • Top: d.i.a
  • Bra: MA*RS
  • Jersey (not shown in the photo): Maison Gilfy
  • Shorts: Stradivarius
  • Boots: AliExpress
  • Belt: d.i.a
  • Accessories: Fake Vivienne Westwood necklace + Maison Gilfy bracelets

Outfit 4:
  • Top: Maison Gilfy
  • Skirt: Shana
  • Boots: Dr. Martens
  • Belt: d.i.a
  • Accessories: Maison Gilfy necklaces and bracelets

Outfit 5:
  • Dress: Maison Gilfy
  • Boots: Dr. Martens
  • Hat: Maison Gilfy
  • Accessories: Maison Gilfy

☆ Top 5 Fashion/Must-Have Items:

1. Thigh high boots


2. Belts


3. Hats


4. Large bag / backpack


5. Denim


☆ Top 5 Gyaru Goals:
  1. Improve my regular make up
  2. Learn more パラパラ routines 
  3. Make more content for my blog and Instagram (^_<)〜☆
  4. Get more items from my wishlist. ♡
  5. Dress and make more often ( ̄ω ̄;)

☆ Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
  1. I have a huge wardrobe full of Japanese brands!
  2. I put my eyelashes and CLs without making a mess ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
  3. I've appeared in Gyaru Valentines (such an honor!)
  4. I got a docomoF06D Girls (a Japanese flip phone)
  5. I am an expert searching items in Mercari/Fril xDDDDD

☆ Last 5 Gyaru gets:


One of my most favorite things in life is writing "メゾンギルフィー" in the Mercari search engine and buy, buy, buy! \( ̄▽ ̄)/

☆ 5 items from your Gyaru Wishlist:


  1. Maison Gilfy green leopard cardigan: My god, I'm obsessed with this cardigan (I love the color), but it's hard to find in Mercari/Fril (⇀‸↼‶)
  2. d.i.a top: Sue showed us some shopping she did at Mercari and OMG I need it so far (✧∀✧)/
  3. Glad News dress: Similar history, I saw this drees watching Dany's stories, and I fell in love with that!
  4. Maison Gilfy boots: I already have those boots, but they're too small :( so need to find them again in a larger size >_<
  5. Ghost of Harlem stuff: Need to start my GOH collection :D 


And that's all! I've omitted the part about advising baby gals bc I'm a beginner/baby gal, too. xD and although I've been in the gyaru world for years (not being involved directly, just a fan of the style), it was only a few months ago I was encouraged to introduce myself to gyaru. So I need to learn from other beautiful gals with much more experience than me ^^

XoXo! (✧∀✧)/




5 comentarios

  1. Uff ¡me encanta! Amo mucho leer este tipo de de retos. Así puedo conocerte mejor. ♡( ◡‿◡ ) Te estaré mandando toda la suerte del mundo para que consigas todos tus dream items muy muy pronto.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Siiiiii, confieso que me gusta mucho hacer este tipo de retos :3 (y sobretodo ver/leer los de los demás, tengo una vena cotilla poderosa hahaha)

      Muchas gracias por tus palabras (el día que consiga comprar el jersey de leopardo de Gilfy montaré una fiesta xDD) y por tu comentario Reila, un besito! ♡

      Eliminar
  2. Aaaah I really liked reading this and learning more about you <33333 I've been loving JSG recently which is weird because it's the complete opposite of my style tehehe. And I agree, 2008 was really inspiring!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww Lizzie! ♡ Thank you very much for your comment, what an honour! <3
      JSG is a great brand but hard to match with others xD It's a challenge to make an outfit with JSG items hahaha! (×﹏×)

      Eliminar
  3. Ooh your style is so different from mine, so I really liked reading this! I haven't seen much JELLY until recently, actually! it looks so interesting!
    I love those Gilfy boots.... good luck finding the right size pair!

    ResponderEliminar