Mercari Gets ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

こんにちは!

Hi! Some weeks ago, I started an online Japanese intensive course, and I'm really enjoying it! My main goal is to improve my writing skills and start reading and writing in hiragana and katakana, so I have to practice a lot (* ^ ω ^); wish me luck!

So, today I want to post some gets I'm waiting from Mercari (✧ω✧). I'm also writing a post about the "Gyaru One Week Challenge! ☆" made by Leia, but first, I need to stop being so lazy at blogging and finish taking all the photos of the outfits ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ I hope I can publish that post someday this year, hahaha.


The main reason for this haul is because of the catalogue "GILFYxJELLY, the stylebook" produced by JELLY magazine in 2009.... please, I need EVERYTHING from that catalogue, it has become my favourite of all the ones they've published ever.

  • Maison Gilfy Dress: Let's start with a DREAM piece („ಡωಡ„). I saw it for the first time in the catalogue I mentioned before... so when I found it on Mercari, I did an instabuy xDDDD
  • Maison Gilfy Dress #2: Dream piece number 2 (yes, appears in the catalogue too...)  (*/ω\). I pretend to copy the whole outfit cause I really like it. ♡
  • Maison Gilfy Shorts: Casual and cheap, I was looking for shorts like this :)
  • d.i.a Off-shoulder blouse: I was very impressed when I found this blouse from d.i.a, unused and it cost only ¥400 lololololol O_o
  • d.i.a Top: Want to increase my d.i.a collection, and I found this top perfect for summer! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
  • d.i.a Top #2: The clothes I like the most from d.i.a. are the ones with bohemian touches or feathers... I had the link to this top saved for a long time, and finally I decided to order it (⌒▽⌒)♡
  • Maison Gilfy Shirt: Here's the main reason why I bought this shirt xD I love how versatile it looks and can combine with so many different looks (*♡∀♡)
  • d.i.a Top #3: Top I found with tags and at an excellent price... I couldn't resist D:
  • Maison Gilfy Swimwear: Buy it bc I love the pattern, and it's from Gilfy! *_*
  • Sorcerous Stabber Orphen stuff: I recently re-watched an anime from my childhood, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen. I had no idea that they made a remake during 2020 more based on the light novels than the original anime. The remake... well, passable, but I was a bit disappointed ^^U. Buuuuut I hope they continue this anime and telling the whole story of Yoshinobu Akita's light novels. Seeing the 2020 remake, I've become a little bit obsessed, and I've started collecting things from the series <3

And that's all! I'll do a pause from online shopping because I'll be away on vacation in the middle of August, so I hope that everything arrives safely before I leave >_<

XoXo! (✧∀✧)/




4 comentarios

  1. Welcome back!!! ooo love the stuff you got! Especially the D.I.A. items!!! ♥ I'm also trying to learn Japanese but I really want to take a class! Doing it on your own is tough...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww tysm cutie! Yayyy I'm very happy with all my gets! I can hardly wait! <3

      I'm discovering with the course that Japanese is super interesting to learn but very, VERY difficult! It's super different from our native languages, so you have to start from 0 to learn, and in my case, the learning process is slow... but well, I'm still motivated atm hahaha

      XoXo! <3

      Eliminar
  2. I'm obssesed with the bikinis you and Sue got! You are definitely getting the best items! Can't wait to see you all dressed up. 👀💗👀💗

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! There are some really great pieces you got!! Cant wait to see what you wear them with! <3

    ResponderEliminar