Mercari/Fril/Vinted Haul (╯✧▽✧)╯



¡Helloooooo! \(≧▽≦)/ 

Yesssss, I'm alive! Hahaha :D sorry for the inactivity these months, I've been very busy with extra freelance work and also my life has not been especially interesting... xD

So today I come with a very short post with my latest purchases from Mercari/Fril and Vinted (* ^ ω ^) and a mini BOOM update! Yessss I fell in love with another brand, Garula (ガルラ)! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ


  • GARULA dress #1: First and only Vinted purchase! I was surprised to find this dress so cheap (only 6€ omg)! At Mercari it's impossible to find it cheaper! So I buy it immediatly <3 I love wearing it with d.i.a belts and cute tank tops or bandeaus! (´・ᴗ・ ` )
  • GARULA top: Super cheap and perfect for summer! (✯◡✯)
  • GARULA t-shirt: I LOVE this t-shirt so much! With the red plaid shirt is, by far, the outfit I'm wearing the most lately. Plus it's wide, unlike my Gilfy -t-shirts, which are quite narrow.... =_=
  • GARULA plaid shirt: Brand new and only 333¥... = instabuy! It's very versatile and I can combine in so many outfits!
  • GARULA dress #2: I like a lot asymmetrical dresses! The fabric is so light and I love the print, perfect for summer days too (@^◡^)
  • GARULA sweater: I've a lot of black sweaters and I needed a white one, and this one was perfect and cheap, so I bought it! ╰(▔∀▔)╯
  • GARULA tank top: I like it for bohemian outfits (feathers everywhere!). I bought new with tags, and funny story: the original price was 3990¥ and I bought it for 800¥ LOLOL.
  • GARULA bandeaus: A wardrobe essential. I love collecting bandeaus from different brands, and I didn't have any from Garula.... so I bought this pack at a very good price! o(>ω<)o
  • D.I.A jeans #1 & #2: I'm currently waiting the parcel who contains the two d.ia jeans... and I'm a little bit scared Σ(°△°|||)︴Because we all know d.i.a sizes... so I hope they fit me well!
  • D.I.A dress: I fell in love with this dress and it took me 2 seconds to order it (´ ω `♡) it's perfect: asymmetrical, comfortable and the pattern is so beautiful! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
  • D.I.A belt: And last, but not least... my new precious d.i.a belt! I was looking for this belt for a long time, and finally I could buy it! Can't wait to wear it!! ♡♡♡ 

That's all for now. Thank you for reading. ;)

XoXo! (✧∀✧)/


2 comentarios

  1. ohhhh so many nice pieces! I know how you feel about the pants. It's always a shot in the dark cause of sizes XD Hope everything is perfect! Please post when you get them!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww thanks honey! I received the parcel with the jeans and one fits me well but the other one is too small (a little bit) T_T luckily I can take them to be fixed! :P

      Eliminar